A look into my life as a builder with Lego, and how Lego has helped me build the flip side of my life.

Friday, April 15, 2011

In the beginning.........

     Hey! This is a blog I'm starting to give you all a look into my experiences as a builder, and to show off my creations, as well as to give people Lego news and a look into the sets I'm buying.
     One of the things that might interest some people who look at this blog is I will post ALL of my creations on here. The reason this is special is that only 1/5 of my creations survive to make it to MOC Pages, and so you will get to see all of my worst creations, as well as some of my best.
     I'm sorry that my creations are small. I only have about 10,000 bricks, and that is possibly stretching it in numbers. I do hope that you enjoy what I build, no matter how large or small.
     I hope that you enjoy this blog, and remember, keep building!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment