A look into my life as a builder with Lego, and how Lego has helped me build the flip side of my life.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

My New Mandalorian Speeder!

     Well, I was sitting here, and thinking about that tank I had built. I thought it was awesome, but that the Mandalorains I have needed a vehicle, too, since my little brother plays with the tank and declares that the Mandalorians are outnumbered by the superiority of the tank. So I decided to build the Mandalorians a speeder, since I think the one that Lego makes in the set #7914 Mandalorian Battle Pack, is pretty pathetic.
     So, I spent about 30 minutes on it this afternoon, and here it is:


And this is a custom(here meaning that the head and hair are from different sets)Mandalorian minifigure standing next to the vehicle, to give you both scale of size and the minifigure match colors(on the speeder).  

  

I'm sorry, I know the front is blurred up a bit. Well, I just wanted to share that, and let people know that I am still building, even though my collection of bricks not on a model slowly grows smaller.





1 comment: