A look into my life as a builder with Lego, and how Lego has helped me build the flip side of my life.

Friday, April 22, 2011

My New Tank!


     I finished my tank! I think it is pretty good. Here it is:

    
     The front has three areas slide out. The one on the left is a land mine storage area where you can store, well, land mines, complete with shovel. The one in the middle is the cockpit; it obviously controls the tank. And the one on the right is a missile storage area.


     This is the back of the tank, closed.


     It opens, revealing an area with two beds, two chairs across from each other with a table in the middle, and a small are for troop deployment.


This is just a simple view of an open are where there is a gun on each side. It is also an area that can be used to command the tank into battle.


Now this is a final view of the whole thing.


     I think this is a pretty good creation of mine. The hard part was getting the front on the top to angle properly, but I think that in the end it gave it a nice look. My favorite part is the back hatch; it is just so fun to lift it up and down! But all of the front functions are very nice, too, especially the cockpit, which is very well detailed.
     I interviewed my brother on this tank, and let him play around with it for about twenty minutes. He says that it has great features and playability, and he likes the design too.
     And, of course, the color combination. It is one of my favorite parts. I just love the color combination of dark red, dark grey, and light grey.
     Overall, I think that this tank turned out very well, and I hope that this draws you back to read my blog and see more of my creations!

1 comment:

  1. P.S. I am sorry that I have left a tile off in the fourth picture, on the left bed! A dark grey 2x2 is supposed to be there, and I apologize. Also, one seems to be missing from the middle storage unit in the front, in the last picture! I'm so sorry! :)

    ReplyDelete