A look into my life as a builder with Lego, and how Lego has helped me build the flip side of my life.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Collection is Soaked!

     Well, I came home tonight, and it turns out that are basement is flooded by the flash flood that hit our area. I wasn't worried, this has happened before. But when I went downstairs, I found out that part of my collection is soaked!!! This includes my brown pieces group, my little brother's collection, and my rainbow box(this is my box where I keep pieces that I haven't sorted, to give me a little inspiration sometimes)!!! Now I'm a bit of a nervous wreck. At least I leave all my models on my table, so none of my favorite things I have built have been soaked.
     This is a major setback for me. I am just going to have to give my collection a day and see what happens. Let's hope I don't have to trash the bricks; if anyone has any experience at all on wet Lego bricks, I would love some help from someone in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about your Lego's! I don't know how to help, sorry. I Love Lego's though, my sister and I built a huge house and all the furniture! My three older brothers were into Lego's so we got all of their Lego's when they moved away. I like the blue and gray plane thing, nice job!
    -Shiphrah

    ReplyDelete