A look into my life as a builder with Lego, and how Lego has helped me build the flip side of my life.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

New Lego Store!!!!!

     I have really good news for anyone who lives in Tennessee!!! Lego is putting a Lego store in Opry Mills, which is opening in Spring 2012!!! I am very excited!!! The nearest Lego store(from Nashville)is around 250 miles away, so this is a pretty big deal for me. I have only been to a Lego store once, which is the one in Chandler, Arizona. I was there on summer vacation.
     Well, I have good news to all of you who care about what I build. I am starting on a new project, a train, which will have Power Functions and run on Lego train tracks. I have no trains or tracks, so this will a step out for me. But hopefully it will be done soon(but probably not). I am not going to reveal the color combinations, so no one can take my idea, which, sadly, has happened to other people before. But once it is built, people will know if other people are stealing the idea from me. Now, I don't want to put the idea in people's heads that this is going to be some fantastic creation. I know people who build creations ten times as big as mine, and when you include master model builders, a hundred times bigger. But I hope it will be nice.
     That pretty pretty much ends this blog post. Please take the time to go to the opening of the Opry Mills Lego store next year. Hey, maybe you will get to see me.

2 comments:

  1. Out of the times I have been around you, I never knew you were this fanatic about legos! That's amazing! I think they are great and I would love to see some of your creations. You should post some pics sometime:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Becca! I really appreciate anyone who will look at anything I build.

    ReplyDelete