A look into my life as a builder with Lego, and how Lego has helped me build the flip side of my life.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tanks and Treads........

     I have finally found time to make a blog post, because I have been building feverishly for the past two days. I recently picked up some treads(just a few of you may not know, treads are the things that tanks roll on), so I have been building a tank with those treads. Hopefully I can post some pictures tomorrow.
     So, I am up to one follower. Thanks, first follower! Just wanted to mention that.
     So, today I went to my school that I go to every Thursday, and a friend of mine showed my a robot he is building. He is so good, he depresses me sometimes. He is the builder I hope to be when I get more bricks. I'm around 10,000 bricks; he's around 30,000, so there is an obvious difference there. He is a beast builder and I haven't seen one thing he's built that I haven't admired.
     Here is something that I built recently. It's a small sniper robot in the desert that always sees you before you see it, called Desert Sniper Drone. I like some of the added details like the scorpion and the weeds(those are some of my favorite pieces). I hope you like it.
     I hope you enjoyed this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment