A look into my life as a builder with Lego, and how Lego has helped me build the flip side of my life.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

U.K.D.A.!!!!!!!!

     So, it has been a VERY long time since I have posted on this blog. But I have had good reason! I have made a group on MocPages called the United Kingdom Defense Association!!!
     It is an alternative group to Dawn Forge, and I don't know if you know what group that is. If you know, the group I made is the members of the U.K. deciding to defend Great Britain and the U.K. against Dawn Forge.
     I have been lacking on giving you all my MocPages account. Here it is: 

     http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/70925

     Lots of spaces! Anyway, that is my MocPages account stuff. To find my group go to mocpages.com and search "United Kingdom Defense Association" in the search box. Click on groups, and there it is! Feel free to join and add Lego creations!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment