A look into my life as a builder with Lego, and how Lego has helped me build the flip side of my life.

Monday, June 27, 2011

I'm back from vacation........well, new stuff time!!!!

     Well, I'm back from vacation!!!! It was kind of a long one, I know, but I'm back now, and I have stuff prepared for a post everyday for a while.
      On the way back from vacation, I read a book called "This World We Live In". It was a very sad book. But, anyway, it is about a girl's life in the world during an apocalypse, when the moon moves closer to earth when it is hit by an asteroid. This simple change brings tidal waves that destroy cities and earthquakes that destroy larger areas of the world. Volcanic ash covers the world so the blue sky is never seen and the plants start dying around them. Food becomes scarce, and of course, the girl's decision changes her family forever, blah blah blah, and it ends no better that it started. But it seemed like a perfect time to make an MOC, so I got up the morning after our getting back from our vacation and built this humble little scene.


I think it might actually be a good movie picture if they ever make this into a movie. I like the landscaoe much more than the girl, so here is a picture of it alone.


So I hope you enjoyed that!!!!! If you really do want to hear about my vacation, go to walkingonthenarrowpath.blogspot.com to see it. Thanks for reading!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Lego girls hair! A lot better then mine! Hahaha!
    Shiphrah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel bad...... it's just plastic. ;)

    ReplyDelete