A look into my life as a builder with Lego, and how Lego has helped me build the flip side of my life.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The LOTR 3 Contest Is Here: And I'm Competing!

     I have exciting news for all of you people who are Lego builders out there. The Lord of the Rings: Return of the Kings competition, hosted by Ian Spacek, is here! The competition is played out by building a LOTR creation and posting to the group for the contest. It has to be done on an 8x8 baseplate and there can be no stud overhang.
     I have already built my MOC for the contest, but it will receive third place at best. It's not very good, and I'm even considering taking it apart and making another one. It will be posted on July 2nd, the day that the contest starts.
     But this is a milestone for me, my first contest!!!! I hope it gets third!!!!!
     On another, more sad note, I went to look at Tennessee Lugnet today(that is a site where people talk about building and upcoming conventions), and no one has posted a comment in FOUR YEARS. So there goes me being active in Tennessee Lugnet.
     I suppose I have enough on my hands, given managing two blogs, a MocPages account, building for contests, and just living my life. I am such a nerd.
     Well, hopefully tomorrow I will have something more interesting to talk about.
     Bye!!!!!!!!

2 comments: