A look into my life as a builder with Lego, and how Lego has helped me build the flip side of my life.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Something New After All The Boring Stuff.

     Well, I have abandoned this blog, and I'm ashamed. I have left my fellow followers hanging, and I'm sorry.
     BUT THERE'S GOOD NEWS!!!!!!
     I am working on cleaning up my Lego room, and I'm going to post pictures of what I'm building. Even the ones who are only half interested in my blog will want to see this, because it will show also some of my new projects that I haven't released to MocPages yet because they are not quite done, and you will get to see some models I will never post to MocPages, the type I will tear apart after awhile.
     I also asked Paul Vermeesch to allow me to show some of his models on MocPages onmy blog, and I hope he accepts! He builds wonderful stuff and I think he might say yes.
     That's all for this blog post, but expect more soon, VERY soon.
    

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jacob,
    I can't wait to see the pictures! Miss seeing you around school, and hope your having a great summer so far!

    Peace out,
    Shiphrah

    ReplyDelete