A look into my life as a builder with Lego, and how Lego has helped me build the flip side of my life.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

New Records and Pages, plus news!!!!!

     News!!!!!!!
     I have reached my record amount of views in one day on my blog. 45 views! I have it set where it won't track my own views.
     Most of you are thinking, wow, that's practically none at all. Well, you're right, it is practically none at all. But I'm happy with it.
     I  have also formed a new page, an about me one, which can be viewed on the side, over there, to the right, thing.
     Also, if you have a Twitter or Facebook, you can share by clicking up top, to the right, under "Share It".
     I also have a search box now, so you can search some topics you like.
     I will be posting a new creation on July 2nd, so keep your eyes open for that!
     I have submitted this blog to the "Brother's Brick", so this blog might be posted on their site under "Lego Blogs in English".
     So, that's all the news I have. I hope you enjoy the new setup of my blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment