A look into my life as a builder with Lego, and how Lego has helped me build the flip side of my life.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Some Cool Creations From Paul Vermeesch!!!!!

     Well, I finally have some of Paul Vermeesch's creations! He builds some biblical creations, but I don't don't know if he is a Christian(if you read my other blog, you know I'm Christian Baptist).
     The pictures don't do these models justice. I'm so sorry.
     Here is one of his creations, not exactly biblical but religious. It's called "The Pilgrim's Progress".
This IS one of his biblical creations. It's when Jesus clears the temple, predictably called "Clearing the Temple". I love it! P.S. I'm sorry I can't make the pictures any bigger, but it messes up the quality.
This is just one of his normal awesome creations, called "Route 66".

This is one of my favorite creations of his, called "Angry Birds"!!!!! Since I love Angry Birds and(I'm sorry, I'm being braggy) I'm in the Top 5% of all Angry Birds players in the world(I'm like 47,000th or something), this is one of my favorites.


And now, for Paul's most popular, "Einstein's Study"!!!!! I like it(love it).

Paul, thank you SO MUCH for letting me use your MOCs on my blog. Paul Vermeesch gets full credit for all five of these creations, and you can see his creations here: http://mocpages.com/home.php/54098
Thanks again Paul!

3 comments:

  1. I should be thanking you! This was very nice of you to feature some of my creations on your blog! Yes, I am a Christian, and I hope to continue building some more historical, and especially biblical MOCs in the future. Again, thanks so much for expressing such an interest in my creations! It really motivates me to keep building. But now, I am off to read the rest of your wonderful blog!
    - Paul Vermeesch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paul! Sorry, most of my creations are currently pretty mediocre, but I hope they will improve in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work guys! Hoping to get in touch with Paul if you can let me know an email to reach

    ReplyDelete